The owner of this website is IT&PEOPLE, S.L.
With CIF B-33994096, address at Avda. del Jardín Botánico 1345 Edificio Grupo Intermark, 33203-Gijón (Asturias); telephone: 902 19 55 56; e-mail: email@example.com.
The Entity is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Asturias, Volume 3948, Folio 193, Page 1 AS-43370, CIF: ESB3399404096.
The use of this Web page attributes the condition of User to the one who does it and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The User must read these conditions each time he/she accesses this Web, as they may be modified in the future. Some aspects of this Web page, due to their specialty, may be subject to particular conditions or rules that may replace, complete or modify this Legal Notice, so they must also be accepted by the User who uses or accesses them.
All the contents of this Web (texts, photographs, graphs, images, technology, software, links, audiovisual or sound contents, graphic design, source code, etc.), as well as the brands and other distinctive signs are property of the owner of the Web or of third parties, not acquiring the User any right on them by the mere use of this Web.
It is prohibited the use of this Web with the purpose of injuring goods, rights or interests of the holder of the Web or of third parties. It is also forbidden to make any other use that alters, damages or renders useless the networks, servers, equipment, products and computer programs of the owner of the Web or third parties.
The User shall refrain from:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to third parties, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents of this Web, except in cases contemplated by law or expressly authorized by the owner of the Web or the owners of the rights.
- Reproduce or copy for private use the software or databases existing in this Web, as well as communicate them publicly or make them available to third parties when this involves their reproduction.
- Extract or reuse all or a substantial part of the contents of this Web.
The User is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided through this Web. To these effects, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data that he/she communicates and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, in such a way that it corresponds to his/her real situation. The User will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information provided and the damages that this causes to the owner of the Web or third parties.
The User who wants to introduce links to this Web from his own Web pages will be obliged to fulfill the following conditions:
- The link will only link to the home page, not being able to reproduce it in any way.
- Frames or frames of any kind that surround the Web or allow viewing it through different Internet addresses or together with content outside this website, so as to produce, or may produce, error or confusion in users about the origin of the service or its content, involves an act of comparison or unfair imitation, serves to exploit the reputation, brand and prestige of the owner of this website or is done in any other way that is prohibited by law.
- From the page that makes the link may not be made any false or inaccurate statement about the owner of this website, the quality of its services or its employees or customers.
- The sender will not be able to use the name, the mark or any other distinctive sign of the holder of this Web inside his page, except in the cases authorized by the law or allowed expressly by the one.
- The page that establishes the link must observe current legislation and may not have or link to content that is unlawful, harmful, contrary to morals and good customs, which produce or may produce the false idea that the owner of this website endorses or supports the ideas, statements or actions of the sender or that are inappropriate in relation to the activity carried out by the owner of this website, taking into account the contents and general theme of the website where the link is established.
The holder of this Web is not responsible for controlling that in it there are no malicious programs or any other harmful computer element. It corresponds to the User, in any case, to have suitable tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements. In accordance with it, the holder of this Web does not take responsibility of the damages produced to computer equipments during the access to the present Web. Likewise, holder of this Web will not be responsible for the damages produced to the Users when these damages have their origin in failures or disconnections in the networks of telecommunications that interrupt the service of the Web.
This Web includes technical linking devices that allow the User to access other Internet pages (links). In these cases, the owner of this Web will only be responsible for the contents and services supplied through the links as soon as he/she knows of their unlawfulness and has not diligently deactivated them. If a user considers that there is a link with illegal or inappropriate content, you may notify, without this implying that it is obliged thereby to remove the corresponding link. The owner of this Web does not know the contents and services of the links and therefore is not responsible for damages resulting from lack of quality, outdated, unavailability, error, uselessness or illegality and is not responsible for the statements made or the content or services provided through them. If any user becomes aware that the links refer to pages whose contents or services are illicit, harmful, denigrating, violent or immoral, he/she may contact the owner of this website indicating so.
This Legal Notice is governed entirely by Spanish law. The User undertakes to make correct use of this Web in accordance with the Law, with this Legal Notice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that, where appropriate, may be applicable. The User shall be liable to the owner of this Web and to third parties for any damages that may be caused by breach of these obligations.